5 Reasons why you need Detoxadine
- Iodine an essential mineral that supports thyroid health, the immune system, the central nervous system, and metabolic well-being.
- Nascent iodine is pure iodine that is absorbed and utilized easier and better than other forms of iodine.
- Nascent iodine can help correct and balance iodine deficiency.
- Nascent iodine supports healthy hormone levels.
- Nascent iodine improves insulin sensitivity and helps regulate blood sugar.
Proper levels of iodine within the body are a major supportive factor against immune problems, effects of environmental and dietary toxins, and rising levels of toxic radiation exposure.
- Helps improve digestion, transit time, and bowel function
- Supports thyroid health
- Broad spectrum antimicrobial
- May improve thinking and reduce "brain fog"
- Improves breast milk production and quality
- May help lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Supports the immune system
- Detoxifies toxic halogens like mercury, bromides, fluoride, etc.
- Reduces harmful effects of radiation exposure
- Helps balance iodine levels in autistic children
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Nascent Iodine?
- What standards does DetoxadineŽ comply to? The iodine content inDetoxadineŽ meets or exceeds licensing and regulatory standards. All DetoxadineŽ ingredients are USP grade, and DetoxadineŽ meets cGMP standards, is Lab-Grade manufactured, is Kosher (Kashrus) certified, and Vegan and Halal compliant.
- Why is DetoxadineŽ better than potassium iodide? The nascent iodine in DetoxadineŽ is pure and much easier for your body to absorb and use. In nature, iodine is attached to other elements as a compound, it doesn't exist pure. In these forms, absorption may only be 20%, making it biologically inefficient. DetoxadineŽ is different because it provides a bioavailable, non-toxic source of elemental nascent iodine that the body can efficiently use. DetoxadineŽ rapidly enters the bloodstream and disperses throughout the body.
- How does nascent iodine impact the thyroid? Nascent iodine is more efficiently used by the body than an iodine/iodide mix. Nascent iodine like DetoxadineŽ can safely be converted into carrier iodines unique to your body. Each iodine carrying-mineral complex enriches tissue throughout the body. Specific to the thyroid, iodine in the mineral carrier complex is converted back to mono-elemental iodine and immediately recombined as an essential mineral element with protein configurations to form the thyroid hormones T3 and T4. Simply put, nascent iodine supports healthy thyroid function!
Still Not Sure if Nascent Iodine Can Help You? Just Read these Reviews...
- "This is the thyroid booster! This product seems to give me more energy. I've been using it for about 3 weeks now. I don't feel as sluggish!" ~ Tami Maria
- "My brain was getting more energy! I began taking Detoxadine 6 months ago at the recommended dose and within 2 weeks I began waking up bright eyed and bushy tailed instead of groggy and dull. Throughout the day, my mental faculties were sharper and concentration improved." ~ Ursa Lee
- "Amazing at preventing iodine deficit! I have been using Detoxadine for two years now and tests show I am not iodine deficient anymore." ~ Paul