What Makes VeganZyme The Best?
- All enzymes are from non animal sources making it Vegan-Friendly
- Contains the most comprehensive enzyme blend ever developed
- Gluten free, GMO free, made in the USA and certified kosher by Kehilla
- May be used either as a digestive or systemic enzyme blend depending on individual needs
- Broad pH range of enzyme blend increases activity throughout the digestive tract and entire body
- This is a premium blend developed to satisfy virtually all digestive issues
- May help to reduce sensitivities to 'hidden' sources of gluten and casein proteins in food products
- Superior fibrinolytic activity, which helps maintain healthy fibrin metabolism. This in turn reduces blood viscosity and provides excellent cardiovascular support.
Health Benefits of Enzymes
- May support healthy joint function and a healthy inflammatory response
- Provide systemic support for wound healing
- May help to reduce bloating, gas or indigestion from certain foods and food combinations
- Aids the body in absorbing more nutrients from food
- Supports healthy blood pressure by helping to maintain normal blood viscosity
- Assist in rupturing the wall of Candida and other types of yeast and fungus in the digestive tract, potentially increasing the effectiveness of other supplements used to combat overgrowth
- May help to thin mucus in lungs and sinus passages
- Supports peristalsis (intestinal contractions) by reducing viscosity of the fibers in some plant-based food
- Increases mineral availability by breaking down phytic acid from plants, grains and seeds
- Help reduce harmful by-products of normal metabolic processes
Why You Should Take a Digestive Enzymes Supplement
As we age, the natural enzymes produced by our body and digestive system are reduced. This inhibits the digestive process and does not allow us to properly break down the foods we eat and extract the vital nutrients we need. But perhaps more importantly, it reduces our ability to prevent oxidation and inflammation in the body.
All cooked and processed food is devoid of enzymes and live foods contain active enzymes. There are many foods that present health problems for individuals. Sometimes the problem is occasional (such as a headache) and other times it is chronic (indigestion, gas, bloating). Foods that are always problematic and potentially toxic to the body include processed or cooked food, meat, dairy, cereal grain, gluten, soy and more.
When digestive issues arise, it is common for consumers to reach for antacids or take medications. This may temporarily help, but the result is simply a reduction in the symptoms that you are experiencing and not a solution to the root cause of the problem. Stomach acid serves several vital roles including denaturing protein as a part of the digestive process, destroying bacteria and viruses ingested, and activating pepsinogen into the protease pepsin. It's true that an antacid may ease your heartburn for a while, but it also reduces your ability to digest your food, denature potential allergenic proteins and protect you from microorganisms.
Taking a digestive enzymes supplement enhances the digestive process, increasing the nutritional value of your food. In addition, the common effects of indigestion, bloating, abdominal discomfort and gas are greatly alleviated. You will also find your need for antacids or medications may decrease substantially.
By supplementing with a natural enzymatic support product such as VeganZyme, you can greatly help the body in its ability to break down food and toxic compounds.