- Taichoseki is a proprietary media used in Wellness Filters® and was observed by the Kitazato Medical School of Public Health in Tokyo to greatly inhibit the growth of fungus and bacteria and even approved as a natural disinfectant. Studies found that water treated by Taichoseki mineral stone slows down and even stops the growth of fungus and bacteria. Taichoseki also removes iron, cadmium, and other harmful substances found in tap water.
- Bakuhanseki is a proprietary media used in Wellness Filters®. The Japanese Government’s Ministry of Health, Drug Approval Division, approved bakuhanseki for use in water filters for bathing and drinking. The Ministry of Health uses Wellness Filter® water in hospitals and in many approved health bathing spas. Because the Bakuhanseki mineral stone is designated as a medicine, treatments in health spas are covered by Japanese Government medical plans. Bakuhan mineral adjusts the water to a stable alkaline pH, increases dissolved oxygen, removes harmful substances and enhances the taste of the water. It imparts trace angstrom size minerals (silica, potassium, and magnesium). It will also remove lead, mercury, and chromium from tap water.
- SPG Sand is obtained from volcanic rocks and has a high surface area that promotes high efficiency filtration, removes harmful organisms, absorbs trace toxic metals, and yields very pure water.
- Granulated Activated Carbon is made from high quality coconut shell carbon and removes chlorine, chlorinated hydrocarbons, volatile organic compounds, tastes and odors.
- Magnet and Magnetite Stone creates a magnetic field for magnetic resonance activation of the water. Lowers surface tension, increases solubility and increases absorptivity.
- Far-Infrared Ceramic is made from far infrared emitting stone that produces hydroxyl ions and hydrogen ions to neutralize free radicals.